Anti-oxidants and Vitamin C: Integri-Tea
- Caffeine Level, Very Low: <0.05mg/100g
- No Sugar, No Calories, No Dairy
- Gluten Free
- Real Brewed Tea without additives Laboratory Tested
- Dosage validated by Medical Doctors (read more)
- 100% Recyclable
Be sure to try this Rooibos Chai tea with Anti-oxidants and Vitamin C.
Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, is an essential vitamin, meaning it can’t be produced by the body. Yet it is involved in many body functions, including:
- the immune system
- formation of collagen
- absorption of iron
- wound healing
- the maintenance of cartilage, bones, and teeth
- the growth, development, and repair of all body tissues
Vitamin C is also a strong antioxidant that can strengthen your body’s natural defenses.
- prevent oxidation—oxidation damages cells and can lead to the development of illnesses.
- protect the skin by limiting the production of free radicals, which can damage skin cells.
Studies show that consuming more vitamin C can increase your blood antioxidant levels by up to 30%. This helps the body’s natural defenses fight inflammation.
Quantity: 4 | 12
Read the Doctor Recommendations and Disclaimers for Leland Vitae Tea’s Integri-Tea, with Anti-oxidants and vitamin C in the PDF below